Our Traditional Funeral is an illustration of what is typically included in a funeral service.
With a choice of 4 coffins and an added limousine, the Traditional has more to offer than our Simple option. Along with this, you can choose to take this option in its entirety or you add and remove elements from this option, and the price will be adjusted accordingly. This means you can tailor the funeral to your requirements and we can help give you different ideas of how to personalise the funeral.
These are the things that we’ll do for you as part of our Traditional Funeral:
• We’ll remove your loved one from their place of death into our care
• If death occurs out of normal working hours, at home or in a care home, we’ll remove your loved one into our care, out of hours, at no extra cost
• We’ll prepare, care for and dress your loved one, including embalming, if chosen
• Choice of one of four wood effect coffins; The Maple, The Cherry, The Rosewood or The Traditional Oak
• Your loved one will rest in our mortuary facility, or if required, a private rest room in our funeral home
• You’ll be able to visit your loved one by appointment at a time that’s convenient to you
• We’ll complete all the necessary paperwork and make all the arrangements for the Funeral service, including liaising with third parties such as the crematorium, minister or celebrant
• We’ll transport your loved one from the funeral home with your choice of route, and the ability to travel “in cortege” from home to the crematorium or cemetery
• We’ll collect you and up to five other people in a limousine, and follow the hearse to the crematorium or cemetery
• Your Funeral Director and all the necessary personnel will be there at the funeral to support and guide you through the funeral
You can choose to add additional products & services which will be charged individually such as (these are illustrative): An alternative coffin, Floral tributes, Funeral stationery, Obituary notices.
Third Party Fees
Your local Funeral Director will be able to advise of the cost of this option. The cost of third party fees will not be included. Third party fees are essential services delivered by others that we will manage on your behalf; such as crematorium fees, gravediggers fees or payments made to a minister or celebrant.
On average last year (2018) our clients paid £1,085 in third party fees but this is a national average and may not reflect the price you might pay in your local area. Find out more about third party fees.
If you'd like more services included as standard, take a look at our Classic Funeral Choice option.
Contact your local funeral director today to discuss planning arrangements for your loved one, or call us on 0800 088 4872.
Arranging a funeral
You can download or request a brochure to find out moreDownload or request a brochure now